About this event
Polaron European Services and Nockolds Solicitors are delighted to invite you to attend a panel discussion held as part of the Polish Heritage Days. The aim of the panel is to highlight the opportunities in the academic, business and arts space for people with dual identity living in the UK. Participants will get a chance to interact with professionals from various walks of life who are active in the UK-Poland dialogue and take part in the networking afterwards.
Presenting in the panel:
- Eva Hussain, CEO – Polaron European Citizenship
- Barbara Bitis, Senior Associate – Nockolds Solicitors
- Simon Kenneally, Lawyer – Nockolds Solicitors
- Barbara Czyznikowska FRSA, Chair – Project Polska
- Ewa Gluza, Chair – Oxford Polish Association
- Ewa Leonczyk-Ozdemir, Head of Operations – Capital Business Links
The panel will be followed by a special presentation: Preparing for hard Brexit: contingency planning for Polish nationals who own or lease commercial property in the UK.
Refreshments will be provided. Registration is essential and places are limited.
More information: Monika Serafinska, Office Manager (UK) Polaron European Services firstname.lastname@example.org
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
6 Broad Street Place
RSVPs are closed for this event.