About this event
Did you know that EU passports are among the most coveted passports in the world? EU citizens can enter 153 countries without a visa, making your Polish passport one of the most desirable travel documents around!
If you have Polish ancestry and might be wondering whether you should apply for EU citizenship now, the resounding answer is YES!. So join our live discussion this Thursday 30 April at 4:30 PM EST, when we will reveal five reasons why there is no better time to get your Polish citizenship and passport than now. You will get first-hand information from our global citizenship, including:
- What are the pros and cons of holding a second passport?
- What are basic eligibility criteria for Polish citizenship?
- What types of documents are needed to prove Polish citizenship?
- What are the timelines? Are there any delays in processing at the moment?
- How do I apply for Polish citizenship through descent?
Missed out on this session?
4:30 pm - 4:45 pm
RSVPs are closed for this event.