About this event
If translating content for multicultural audiences is part of your day-to-day work, you might wonder how much of a difference your translations will make on the communities they are intended for.
Translations co-designed with your audience are simply better in terms of quality, impact and longevity. They are also likely to be more culturally appropriate and useful.
In this online discussion, Polaron’s Business Development Manager, Nicholas Marcinkowski, will answer the most commonly asked questions about co-designed translations:
- Why are co-designed translations better?
- What do I need to consider before I start?
- What does a co-designed translation look like in practice?
- How do I know if this is the right type of translation for my project?
- Who are the people involved in this type of translation and what is their role?
- What are some of the challenges of co-designed translations and how to overcome them?
- How do I get started?
Thursday 27 August 2020 – 11:30 AM AEST
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
To join our online discussion, click here: https://bit.ly/31gR2Wi
11:30 am - 12:00 pm