TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Competition commences at midnight on 30 April 2018 and ends at midnight on 30 June 2018 (Competition Period).
3. The Competition will be advertised on Polaron’s website, Facebook and Instagram pages during the Competition Period.
4. Ability to enter the Competition is available to any person over the age of 18 who purchases a Confirmation of Citizenship and Research package with Polaron during the Competition Period only. Minimum purchase amount is $1,000. Persons do not meet these conditions will not be entered into the draw.
5. For family applications, only the main applicant (the person whose name appears on the invoice) will be entered into the draw.
6. This competition is only open to residents of Australia, the United States, Canada and New Zealand.
7. There is a limit of one entry per person and any additional entries will be automatically disqualified from the Competition.
8. Each entrant also warrants and represents that all personal data provided for the purposes of entering into the competition are true and accurate and that they have full power and authority to submit the entry.
9. Prize structure:
a. First prize is a $1,500 AUD voucher from the flight gift card website www.flightgiftcard.com, able to be redeemed for the flight of the winner’s choice to a European destination. The prize is limited to flights, airlines and flight routes covered by flightgiftcard.com according to their own terms and conditions.
b. Second prize: 50% off Polaron Citizenship Services as quoted to an individual applicant, up to the value of $1,350 AUD.
c. Third prize: Free Polaron Ancestral Research, to the value of $500 AUD.
10. The winners will be randomly drawn on 31 June at 5pm.
11. The winning entrants will be announced on Polaron’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
12. The result of the Competition as at the Announcement Date is final and binding. The entrant shall not make any objections or claims or enter into correspondence with respect to the result of the Competition.
13. If the prize is not claimed by the winner to whom it was awarded within six months of Announcement Date, the prize will be deemed to be forfeited by that winner.
14. Polaron shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the acceptance and use of the prize by winner.
15. Winners of the first prize are responsible for checking with any relevant authorities regarding passport and visa requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the Winner to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
16. Any personal information submitted by the entrants will be collected and used by Polaron in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Privacy Regulation 2003 (Cth), the Australian Privacy Principles and any other regulations introduced and as amended or varied.
18. All times specified in T&Cs are Australian Eastern Standard Time.